Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Phrases

This information is taken from Jimmy Pivers blog, Ho'oponopono for Today , which may or not be current anymore. You can use these cleaning phrases on whatever you like . If you don't know this method and you want to you can visit my website for Ho'oponopono links to great resources.
thankyou and God Bless You ...Erika

What we don't want, we get more of. What bothers us we will get more of, and the more it bothers us, the more we will get, and the more it will bother us. It will increase and may cause
increased physical, emotional or mental problems as the related organs and parts of our body become less healthy as a result.
Rather than trying to get rid of what bothers us, we might focus on what is going on in us that causes us to be/feel" bothered by" such; in other words, to not be at peace and relaxed, feel good and happy. Whatever bothers us, there are others that experience little or no discomfort.

"I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you."

In Ho'oponopono, we can clean on whatever is going on in us that we experience being bothered by something, not to get rid of it, but that we are at peace and not bothered by it.

"I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you."

What we don't want, we get more of. What is, is. Taking 100% responsibility for what is and being at peace in the midst of it allows God - Divinity to bring the best for all of us involved.

It allows for the best possible outcomes plus insight and direction for us. If we can let go of something, it might let go of us.

And the ho'oponopono cleaning will help us to do just that.

What we all really want is peace.
At peace everything else becomes available. 

* Divinity, Please clean erase and release whatever memories are replaying in me as discomfort with what is.

* Please clean and erase and release whatever memories are replaying in me that I am experiencing this person as having this problem.
* Please clean and erase and release the memories replaying in me as frustration and that disturbs my peace.
* Please clean and erase and release the memories replaying in me as frustration and that disturbs my peace because of what I cannot hear or what I am hearing.(or your concern)
* I take 100% responsibility for what is going on in me that I experience frustration at times at what I can't hear (or hear well) or what I can hear or am hearing.(or your issue)

" I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you."
* Please release the memories that replay in me that are causing me to be bothered right now, this moment. 



Love
Soulerika

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika