Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Loving Money

Money loves to be loved and comes to us gladly if we love money, having money and
Giving money, so to money we say ~I love you and thank you for being in my life ,
I welcome you and include you~ .
 
I am friends with money, I love money and money loves me.
 
So we heal our relationship with money ourselves and God.
No division no separation between us and money or God.
We are one with money.
 
Money is 
 
My
Own
Natural
Energy
Yield

So as we feel rich with positive energy so we attract energy, as we give love we attract love, we have plenty to give and we receive plenty.
There is only plenty of whatever it is we are wanting to receive.

Thank you God for all the blessings I have
And all the Blessings I am receiving.
And Thank you God for all the blessings I have to give.
 
We can insert money or love instead of Blessings too.
 
Thank you God for all the financial blessings I have and all the financial blessings I am receiving.
 
 Or thank you God for all the work I have and that I am receiving.

God Bless me , God Bless Money and God Bless Everyone .

AFFIRMATIONS

I see and accept the path intended for me
My future is full of juicy possibilities
I invite new choices into my life
My goals are becoming manifest
I deserve to have my dreams realised
What I want wants me
I am a Blessing to the world
I am Blessed in all ways
Thank you thank you thank you
I choose my reality each moment
I choose Love and Abundance
I choose to be Love
I choose Happiness
I choose to be happy now
I am Love
I am Peace
I am Prosperity
I am one with all Life
I am that I am
And so be it
And it is so.
May the Blessings Be
 
Soulerika
 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika