Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Decree of Abundance


 I Am prosperous 
and I Am open and receptive to God's limitless Flow Of Abundance.

The walls of lack and delay now crumble away,
and I enter my Promised Land, under grace.

DECREE OF ABUNDANCE

From The Light of God that I Am.
From The Love of God that I Am.
From The Power of God that I Am.
From The Heart of God that I Am.

I Decree:

I dwell in the midst of
Infinite Abundance
The Abundance of God Is My Infinite Source

The River of Life
Never stops flowing.
It flows through me into Lavish expression 
Good comes to me through Unexpected avenues and
God works in a myriad of ways To bless me

I now open my mind to receive my good
Nothing is too good to be True
Nothing is too wonderful to have happen
With God as my Source, Nothing amazes me

I Am not burdened by thoughts of past or future
 One is gone The Other is yet to come

By the power of my belief,
Coupled with my purposeful fearless Actions
And my deep rapport with God,
My future is created and My Abundance made manifest.

I ask and accept that I am lifted in this
And every moment into Higher Truth
My mind is quiet

From this day forward
I give freely and fearlessly into life
And Life gives back to me with magnificent increase
Blessings come in Expected and unexpected ways

God provides for me in wondrous ways
I Am indeed grateful 

                                                    And I let It be so....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika