Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MOST BENEVOLENT OUTCOMES

“Guardian Angel, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome that I be fully open to all possibilities that lead me to the highest and most Divine expression of my soul, and all of the experiences my beautiful soul chooses this lifetime. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”♥

"Guardian Angel, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each moment of Today and for a wonderful Divine Abundantly Blessed DAY, THANKYOU ♥

♥ ♥“Guardian Angel, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome that New Channels of Wealth Open to Me Daily ! ! THANKYOU ♥

♥ ♥“Guardian Angel, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for New Fields of Divine Activity to Now Open Up for Me !! THANKYOU♥

♥♥“Guardian Angel, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome that I Happily Disconnect Myself and Release Myself from all Negative Energies Entities Influences and Programs and I Let All This Go Now THANKYOU ♥

♥♥“Guardian Angel, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome that As I sleep tonight,I choose to easily and spontaneously release any and all limiting beliefs, whether known or unknown, that in any way block the constant and harmonious flow of my personal happiness, abundance, wealth and wellbeing, and I acknowledge that when I awake in the morning I will be in a pure and constant state of allowing the flow of my personal happiness, abundance, wealth and well being ♥ THANKYOU ♥♥     (this one From Linda Miller)



to learn more about Most Benevolent Outcomes you can visit the website 
The Gentle Way Book .

3 comments:

  1. Erika,
    You have some great MBO requests!

    Expect Great Things!

    Tom
    Tom T. Moore
    www.TheGentleWayBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Tom for leaving your website as then people can learn more about how to do Most Benevolent Outcomes, especially your blog www.thegentlewaybook.com/blog
    which you can get to from your website. I had put this info on the post but I had alot of trouble with fonts and sizing so it got left off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guardian Angel, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for new channels of wealth to open for me today. I thank you

    I like your MBO's Erika - I am new to this and enjoying it as it offers such spontaneous and instantaneous feedback. Great MBO's excuse me for using them but I couldnt help it.

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika