Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Creating...

What are we but little particles of many all here for some reason. Some of us just live our lives wonderfully and others miserably. So what is the reason for this difference. We can choose our states of mind and emotions in each moment until they add up to an incredible life that others are amazed by. In each and every moment we have a choice to sit up or bow down, to be ourselves or play victim, to trust or fear. If the balance is on the upside - the positive you will feel more happy than sad, if the balance is on the downside of things you will feel unhappy. Your focus creates this and your choices . So let us together now create to all be our best selves.

I put my best foot forward, I take a leap of faith, I enjoy this moment . I have noticed a good feeling now that makes me smile and feel glad I am here. I see the words I love you in a heart next to me and I drink in the words . I give myself a pat on the back and say I Love you and I appreciate you. I see the word HU and appreciate this most beautiful gift that has been in my life for 16 years. I sing Hu silently to say I love you to the Divine.  
  
I wonder at all the good things I have experienced and I remember them and say thankyou for these blessings. Ah it is so good to write these words and feel love and appreciation within me. I trust that all will be well and life will be good. I trust the sun will shine after the clouds have moved and I will feel this sunshine on me uplifting me and my world. Now I have enjoyed myself immensely in this wonderful time of happy creating, thankyou and I love you God Bless You ..

Soulerika ❤♥••.♫♪♫•☆¸¸.•*¨*•♫*•.¸


No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika