Tuesday, February 1, 2011

♥Healing Moments♥ 2) Breakthrough !

This Healing Moments is an easy process for going from bad negative feelings to a positive happy and healed state. In the past I used to do a writing  exercise where I would write a word for each feeling I had in a big loop on a page  til I got to the positive feelings and  a clearer state, sometimes it would take a while but each feeling got heard and acknowledged and then I found I would spiral out of it into positive words and feelings. You can write a thought or a feeling word , either way it gets heard and expressed out of you and negates it having any negative effect on your health. It's like the fog of negativity clears and the Sun breaks through. You can do this however you feel inspired to it may be a different way of doing the same thing and you can always share this in the comments section or email me.

Below here I started from the bottom on this list of negative feelings until I came up to brighter energy on the top of the list. I can't write it like on paper to do a big U or circle. I always start in one place on the page and end up in another higher space on the page. Please read it from the bottom of the list up. This is a Healing Moment I created as an experience while writing it for you. As you read this if anything resonates for you let it go as you keep reading each word up the list and if you aren't clear at the end do your own one and keep going til you breakthrough into positive feelings and back to yourself again. Please share anything you like on this here below in comments, or just click Reactions to show you were here and got something out of it.


Here is a link to a post of Houman Emami's that totally reflects what this exercise is all about and is a very interesting read too, I found this a few weeks after I posted this exercise here and it completely validates for me the value of doing it. A Simple Exercise that has changed my life
 
:x
LOVE!!!!!!
Abundance
Wellbeing
New beginnings
Inspirations
Angels
blessings
Transformation
Miracles
love for God
All is well
I am OK
I can help me!
wow this is better
I got out
thank God I made it
happiness
light shining through
I will hold you forever
I love you
I am here
I am loved
everything ok
blessings
joy
love
help
light
maybe God

no way out
can I get help
no love
hate myself
criticised
no parents
little kid
unwanted
whatever
well
yes
why not
can't stand it anymore
alone
timing
hopeless
failure
lack
depressed
no joy
when
can't have
wanting
scared
negative

worried
unhappy
despondent
:(

Erika L Soul
Divine Angel Reader
Healing facilitator
Spiritual Counsellor
Melbourne Australia
Rainbow Healings

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika