Friday, July 1, 2011

I Love Myself the Way I Am....


I love and honor ; my Body, my Life, my Personality, my Soul ! 
It is doing a great job by being what and how it is, 
telling me what it needs to do be and have. I Love you and Thankyou .



I love myself the Way I am
there is nothing I need to change
I will always be the perfect me
there is nothing to rearrange
I’m Beautiful And Capable
Of Being The Best Me I Can. 
I Love Myself and Just The Way I Am.

I love you just the way you are,
There's nothing you need to do.
When I see the love inside myself,
It's easy to love you.
Behind your fears, your rage and tears,
I see your shining star.
And I love you, just the way you are. 

I love the world the way it is,
And I can really see.
That all the things I judge are done
By people just like me.
So 'til the birth of peace on earth
That only love can bring,
I'll help it grow by loving everything.

I love myself the way i am,
And still I want to grow,
'Cause change outside can only come
When deep inside I know,
I'm beautiful and capable of being the best me I can,
And I love myself, just the way I am.


Here is the song to these words , it's a very famous song sung in many gatherings if you google this you will find alot of references and all the words, there is even a great choir singing it too, The Wisconsin Cream City Chorus,Ltd.1987. Here are the links for the words and song I Love Myself Just the Way I Am~A Song of Affirmation by Jai Josefs


Divine Angel Readings 
Erika L  Soul


Video link for Song by Steve Stay : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qcyVCp2eA

From Steve's info on Youtube with this video :
This song stands out as a major turning point in my life's journey. www.SteveStay.com Reluctantly singing it to myself in the mirror every morning dramatically changed every part of my life. It raised my Acceptitude.  


I first heard the song in the late 80s at an experiential training I was a participant in. It was recorded by Jai Michael Josefs for his album "Carry The Love" in 1984. It was made popular by the founder of Hay House Inc, and author of "You Can Heal Your Life", Louise Hay. 
I changed the arrangement and a few of the lyrics to match my personal taste and philosophy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika