Saturday, December 1, 2012

Best Possible Outcomes


THIS IS A WONDERFUL COLLECTION OF GREAT MOST BENEVOLENT OUTCOMES TOGETHER WITH BENEVOLENT MAGIC AND LIVING PRAYERS , ENJOY !!





ི♥ Guardian Angel ~
I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for All OF LIFE to come to ME with total Ease JOY and Glory  !!!  
thankyou ♥ 

  ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:










ི♥ Guardian Angel
I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for something WONDERFUL happening in my Life today and for feeling IT, Knowing IT and Accepting it is SO and So IT IS, thankyou

~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:








 ི♥ྀ I ask that any and all Divine Beings assist whoever reads this To receive from the Divine what is their most highest need right now that is up for them that AS it is now met really brings them the most Blessing JOY and GRACE and the MOST BENEVOLENT OUTCOME, thankyou ི♥ྀ


                                                             ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:




 

I ask that my health improve and that I experience more energy, physical wellbeing and immense vitality now, wonderfully easily and effortlessly.Thankyou



  ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:








 ི♥ Guardian Angel of my Higher SELF,
I request that my life change and improve right now in ways that only God could dream for me and that I am open and allowing of these changes and welcome them with open arms and heart. I ask that I start living in a way that I really want to live and be and I bring happiness to all those around me, thankyou ...



                                                                 ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:


                                  
✿Guardian Angel☆ I request a Most Benevolent Outcomes for paying more attention to the signs my Angels are giving me and for increasing my awareness of signs from my Angels, for releasing any resistance to fully receiving the message from each sign and for acting upon the signs I receive in my life with Divine inspiration and Divine timing, Thankyou✿.
                                   


                                                                     ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:







  ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:












  
★ Guardian Angel★ "I request a Most Benevolent Outcome that I now exceed all my Expectations for me and my Life , and that I NOW live the life God dreams for ME, thankyou”

How Could my LIFE turn out any Better than this ?


  ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:












ི♥ I am Expecting Great Things today. I am open to Abundance and I will accept it JOYFULLY , thankyou !

  ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:









 Guardian Angel { I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for making the best choices that are for my highest and best good now and for knowing which way to go and what to do in each moment tuning into my divine guidance and following it , resulting in the Most Benevolent Outcomes even better than I could hope for imagine or expect , thankyou }★


                                                                   ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:



 ★Health & Healing ~Living Prayers & Benevolent Magic★
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am asking that this person's experience in the hospital be completely benevolent for them and that their medical care and procedures and/or operation be successful and they be able to return home and/or to work as quickly and as comfortably as possible 

I ask any and all Beings to assist the medical staff to work to the best of their ability for all procedures tests and operations , thankyou

G.A. I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for this treatment and may I or ............ be guided to the Most Beneficial, healing Benevolent treatments for me, thankyou "
" I ask that any and all Beings assist this person ...in being led to treatments that will be the most healing and Most Benevolent for them now , thankyou"
I request that my health improve and that it become more easy for me to live in my body now in the Most Benevolent Way for me and that this results in  the Most Benevolent Outcome for me , thankyou"
I am asking that my health or this health issue improve now in the gentlest, most comforting and speediest way for me now !
I request that _________ improve and become more gentle in my body so my health can become more Benevolent for me and that this result in the MOST BENEVOLENT OUTCOME for Me "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 
THESE MBO'S AND LIVING PRAYERS are from Robert Shapiro's book "Living Prayers & Benevolent Magic" here is the free ebook link for it http://benevolentmagic.com/pdf/benevolentmagic.pdf 
and from Tom T Moore's "The GentleWay Book"  also !!!!


  ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:





 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 ★★★Guardian Angel, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for my Paying attention to the miracles that occur everyday in my life and for my Expecting Miracles to happen each day !★ 

I ask that I now relax and open to the Source of All that IS, and for knowing fully that Blessings and Miracles surround ME right NOW ★ 


I request a MBO for fully letting GO and surrendering my fears to God and allowing the

  Angels to carry away all of my issues and for knowing I am always supported by Gods wisdom and creativity.

I ask that I now Be open to allowing God to help me to resolve my challenges in Divine ways that surprise and delight ME
I request a MBO for living my life as a truly Magical Being experiencing Miracles Everyday and Benevolent Magic * Thankyou* ★★★



                                                                 ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.: ~.••.¸ღ¸☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.:





I joyfully ask that any and all persons who have read and enjoyed this post with all the Benevolent Magic and Prayers to give a gift of their appreciation by either leaving a comment or ticking a Reactions box here below, and thankyou ! ི♥ྀ
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika