Monday, April 7, 2014

Benevolent Monetary Outcome

★★★ BENEVOLENT MONETARY OUTCOME MBO ★★★

★ Guardian Angel★ I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for a Benevolent Monetary Outcome in keeping with my desires. I ask that I greatly increase my income. I ask that no matter what is going on in the world that I remain stable and monetarily secure. I ask that I know and realise I am secure, and I am confident and filled with an inner knowing -- an awareness of Angelic assistance. 

I ask that from this moment on, I trust that I'll obtain whatever I need, whenever I need it. I ask that I feel blessed and secure in the knowledge that all these requests are now granted. I request a Benevolent Monetary Outcome from my Angels, and that I trust in the power of Angelic intervention. I ask that I always I know I am always surrounded with Love and I sense the presence of Divine spirit. I ask that I have faith and trust and that money comes to me in ways I never imagined or expected. I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for all of this now and may the results exceed my expectations thankyou, I love you. Thy Will Be Done.



88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888


I have worded this from Richard Sutphens Benevolent Outcome Monetary Recording ..





No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika