Thursday, September 1, 2016

HEALING ALL THAT JUDGEMENT OF SELF AND OTHERS NOW !!!!!

NEW SOUL ENERGY HEALING SESSION ON HEALING FROM ALL ILL EFFECTS OF JUDGEMENT !!!!!!!

Healing all that judgement you have about yourself or anyone, healing all pain and hurt and trauma from negative judgement, Healing all the ways you exit from yourself and others, healing from fear of being controlled or fear of being abandoned, Healing all that creates codependency, healing all blocks to love and intimacy with others, healing your relationship with yourself, Receive a Healing Miracle that shifts and changes all of this now. Allow all these changes to come in as you are ready to release all that you have stored up from all lifetimes. 


This track includes at the beginning all of the clearing statements of my protocol for clearing all of the ways you exit from yourself and others or judge yourself....So are you ready and wanting this Miracle of God ?????






*****************************************************************************
Clearing Statements on Judgement & Exiting by Erika L Soul *****************************************************************************


All of the Ways I Exit from myself I now Destroy and Uncreate it ALL: Times a Godzillion....Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.


All of the Ways I judge something in me that I do or I am like, and then abandon ME and Exit from being Present with ME, I now destroy and uncreate it ALL, Times a Godzillion....Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.

All of the Ways my parents and family were like this to ME and I copied this negative energetic pattern I now Destroy and Uncreate it ALL,Times a Godzillion....Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.

All of the Ways I judge others for being judgemental of me, react and resist and then Exit from them and all of the Ways I have refused to see it is only a judgement I am actually already doing on myself, I now destroy and uncreate it ALL, Times a Godzillion....Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.

All of The Ways I do this to myself and others I now Destroy and Uncreate it ALL, Times a Godzillion....Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.

All of the Ways I judge me for judging and exiting from myself and others I now destroy and uncreate it All, Times a Godzillion, Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.

All of the Ways I use all of this to feel bad about myself, abuse myself and abandon my inner child ~ my inner Self and then pay out on myself with addictions, punishment, drama, suffering, sabotage, pain and low energy, I now Destroy and Uncreate it All, Times a Godzillion, Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.

All of that Stuff I now Destroy and Uncreate IT ALL, Times a Godzillion, Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.

All of the Ways I want closeness and intimacy and I want to separate, cut off from, reject and judge I now Destroy and Uncreate IT ALL, Times a Godzillion, Right and Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.

All of the Ways I have been refusing to acknowledge the Truth that I am loved and I have closeness and intimacy with myself and ALL of LIFE, I now Destroy and Uncreate IT ALL, Times a Godzillion, Right & Wrong, Good & Bad, POD & POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys & Beyonds.

What if right Now I realise the Truth ?
What if right now I can be present with me and allow and be with all of ME, and receive all of me in totality???
What if the truth is I do love ME and I have always Loved ME?
What if its possible for me to Embrace and Love all of ME right now????


 *******************************************************************************
I have used the Access Consciousness Clearing Statement together here with All of The Ways I ..... which is my own creation. To learn about Access Consciousness Clearing Statement simply google the term and you will find information on it.


So Enjoy and God Bless. SoulErika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika